We offer a full online conference pass as well as a special student pass. Both will give access to all live and replay content. Please contact us for large group discount rates. The special workshop on Lean Service Design by Jess McMullin & Jeff Gothelf requires a PLUS ticket.
Full online conference pass
A full conference pass to attend all activies held from Thursday, September 10 to Saturday, September 12.
You will have access to:
- All masterclasses; interactive workshops, optimised for online participation. Depending on your preferences and virtual seats available, you will be able to attend up to four masterclasses
- All keynotes and case studies (live & replay)
- Meet & greet / Q&A / discussion sessions with speakers and fellow participants
- Digital networking, scheduled and spontaneous. Engage with peers and speakers for direct face-to-face and chat contact or connect with them for later follow-ups
- Small-scale physical meetups in Amsterdam, London or Barcelona (if you are around and if local circumstances permit)
Student online conference pass
As a student you can buy a full online conference pass at a special discounted rate. With this pass you can attend all activies held from Thursday, September 10 to Saturday, September 12. There are no restricitions.
NOTE: You will be provided with a personal discount code for a full online conference pass after proof of your student status. This can be done by sending us a copy of your (valid) student card.
PLUS ticket special workshop
A ticket for the workshop on Lean Service Design by Jess McMullin & Jeff Gothelf, scheduled over two days: Thursday, September 10 from 14:00 - 17:30 CET and Friday, September 11, also from 14:00 - 17:30 CET. More details can be found here.
NOTE: for this workshop we only have a limited number of virtual seats available.